Note: Photo is a stock photo and may not fully represent the item listed.
Quick note about us: After we get the control module in, ECU Team Specialists test your auto computer on the “bench-simulator” with dealer-level scan tool and perform one of the services needed:
- We program and test your TOYOTA engine control module on the “bench-tester”. We make sure that everything has been done 100% accurate. Unlike other companies, we can do that.
- We swap/remap the data from original to any used module. Module is being tested on the “bench-tester” using dealer-level scan tool afterwords.
- If the module needs to be repaired, we “bench-test” it first, then make full inspection and repair your module (if it’s repairable).
- In case if the module is NOT repairable, for instance it’s burned, we’ll get in touch with you for the further details. We have working solutions 98% of the time.
Most common problems with Toyota ECM/ECU that we repair:
- No communication between the scanner and the engine control module
- Harsh shifting problems
- Injector faults
- DTC P0750, P0755, P0758, AND/OR P1760
- And many more…
Benefits of our services:
- Very easy process
- Fast turnaround time
- Plug and Play solution
- Save hundreds or even thousands
- True professionals are working on your module
- Get notified on each step of your module’s process at our facility
- Truly tested using our “bench-simulator” and dealer-level scan tools
- Warranty Guaranteed!
Need more Toyota Services? Use our search or advanced product filter to find exactly what you need!
Still have questions? Call us NOW! +1(888) 541-6025