NOTE: This EGS52 Clone Service is specific to the Transmission Computer (EGS52) shown in the image on this listing: Mercedes C-Class W203 | 2002-2007. If your module does not look exactly like the module in this listing, you may have a different module type or you may have accessed the wrong module in the vehicle. If you’re still unsure, you can start the filtering process on our website over again paying specific attention to the vehicle year, model or trim, etc. Still confused? Contact us at: +1 (888) 541-6025
It is your (or your mechanic’s) job to pinpoint the issue to a failing module after ruling out all other possibilities!
Common symptoms of a failing EGS (Transmission Control Unit):
- Not shifting
- Hard Shifting
- Stuck in a single gear
- No function even though power is at the module
- No communication with the module whatsoever
- Oil in module, stuck in limp mode
- Other misc. transmission associated codes
- In the event that no issues were found in your module, a $85 bench-test fee will be assessed upon returning your module.
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your module arrives at our facility and you decide to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies.
- NOTE: the bench-test fee is not a separate charge, this is a service performed on every repair job and the fee is included in the total clone service cost.
This is a Mercedes C-Class EGS52 Clone Service Only!