NOTE: This repair OR programming service is specific to the cluster shown in the image on this listing: Chrysler 300 | 2005-2010 | P68060576 | Cluster / Speedometer Service. If your cluster does not match the cluster in this listing, view our other listings or give us a call. If you’re still unsure, you can start the filtering process on our website over again paying specific attention to the vehicle year, model or trim, etc. Still confused? Contact us at: +1 (888) 541-6025
It is your (or your mechanic’s) job to pinpoint the issue to a failing cluster after ruling out all other possibilities!
Common symptoms of a failing Cluster / Speedometer:
- Needles not moving
- No indication of power (no lights upon ignition)
- Error lights
- DTCs pointing to cluster VIN mismatch
- Odometer not functioning (especially once replaced)
- In the event that no issues were found in your unit, a $95 bench-test fee will be assessed upon returning your part(s).
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your part arrives at our facility and you decide to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies. NOTE: the bench-test fee is not a separate charge, this is a service performed on every repair job and the fee is included in the total clone service cost.
- NOTE about general electronics damage level: Once we receive your module, we analyze the level of damage. If your module is damaged to the point that it is beyond economic repair, we will suggest alternative solutions.
This is a Chrysler 300 Cluster Service Only! NOTE: other part numbers may apply, be sure to include your part # upon checkout.