NOTE: This clone service is specific to the Auto Computer shown in the image on this listing: BMW Body Control Module | 2006-2011 | JBBF Clone Service. If your module does not look exactly like the Auto Computer in this listing, you may have a different module type or you may have accessed the wrong module in the vehicle. If you’re still unsure, you can start the filtering process on our website over again paying specific attention to the vehicle year, model or trim, etc. Still confused? Contact us at: +1 (888) 541-6025
It is your (or your mechanic’s) job to pinpoint the issue to a failing module after ruling out all other possibilities!
Common symptoms of a failing Body Control Module (JBBF):
- JBBF no communication
- Various electronics not functioning or communicating
- CAN data communication issues
- In the event that no issues were found in your module, a $85 bench-test fee will be assessed upon returning your module.
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your module arrives at our facility and you decide to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies. NOTE: the bench-test fee is not a separate charge, this is a service performed on every repair job and the fee is included in the total clone service cost.
- NOTE about general module damage level: Once we receive your module, we analyze the level of damage. If your module is damaged to the point that it is beyond economic repair, we will either charge per hour to repair or, most often it makes more sense to purchase a Re-Manufactured unit rather than a repair.
This is a BMW JBBF Footwell Module Clone Service Only!
Supported (known) JBBF Part Numbers: