NOTE: This clone service is specific to the Auto Computer shown in the image on this listing: AUDI A4 | 2001-2008 | CVT TCM | VL300 Clone Service. If your module does not look exactly like the Auto Computer in this listing, you may have a different module type or you may have accessed the wrong module in the vehicle. If you’re still unsure, you can start the filtering process on our website over again paying specific attention to the vehicle year, model or trim, etc. Still confused? Contact us at: +1 (888) 541-6025
It is your (or your mechanic’s) job to pinpoint the issue to a failing module after ruling out all other possibilities!
Common symptoms of a failing AUDI VL300 TCM (Transmission Control Unit):
- Error code G193 / G194 – Pressure Sensor
- Trouble codes for the transmission range sensor
- Blinking PRNDS indicator
- Lost, intermittent or implausible speed sensors signals
- Vehicle shifts into neutral gear (safe mode)
17089 / P0705 Transm.Range Sensor Circ.(PRNDL Inp.) Malfunction
17090 / P0706 Transm.Range Sensor Circ Range/Performance
17091 / P0707 Transm.Range Sensor Circ Low Input
17092 / P0708 Transm.Range Sensor Circ High Input
17099 / P0715 Input Turbine/Speed Sensor Circ. Malfunction
17100 / P0716 Input Turbine/Speed Sensor Circ. Range/Performance
17101 / P0717 Input Turbine/Speed Sensor Circ. No Signal
17105 / P0721 Output Speed Sensor Circ Range/Performance
17106 / P0722 Output Speed Sensor Circ No Signal
17991 / P1583 Transmission mount valves Short to B+
18243 / P1835 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 5 Short to B+
17992 / P1584 Transmission mount valves Short to ground
17993 / P1585 Transmission mount valves Open circuit
18206 / P1798 Output Speed Sensor 2 Circ. Range/Performance
18207 / P1799 Output Speed Sensor 2 Circ. Rpm too High
18221 / P1813 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 1 Electrical
18222 / P1814 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 1 Open/Short to Ground
18223 / P1815 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 1 Short to B+
18226 / P1818 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 2 Electrical
18227 / P1819 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 2 Open/Short to Ground
18228 / P1820 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 2 Short to B+
18231 / P1823 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 3 Electrical
18232 / P1824 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 3 Open/Short to Ground
18233 / P1825 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 3 Short to B+
18236 / P1828 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 4 Electrical
18237 / P1829 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 4 Open/Short to Ground
18238 / P1830 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 4 Short to B+
18242 / P1834 Pressure Contr.Solenoid 5 Open/Short to Ground
- In the event that no issues were found in your module, a $95 bench-test fee will be assessed upon returning your module.
- If your module incurs damage upon connecting to your vehicle after our service was performed, warranty is VOID.
- Labor is NOT refundable in any case.
- If your module arrives at our facility and you decide to cancel this service, the bench-test fee still applies. NOTE: the bench-test fee is not a separate charge, this is a service performed on every repair job and the fee is included in the total clone service cost.
- NOTE about general ECU damage level: Once we receive your module, we analyze the level of damage. If your module is damaged to the point that it is beyond economic repair, we will either charge per hour to repair or, most often it makes more sense to purchase a Re-Manufactured unit rather than a clone.
This is a AUDI A4 VL300 TCM Clone Service Only!